LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Bionic's GM APP

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:announcement: Bionic's GM APP

Post  Bionic on Sat Jul 28, 2012 4:54 pm

1. What is your main character's in-game name?
Bionic

2. Where in the world are you located?
USA,Florida

3. What time zone are you located in?
EST

4. How old are you?

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?
Yes,Since its came out

6. How long have you played on ZwowZ?
Since the opening of the server

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Monday-Sunday, 2:20-9:00 PM and on Weekends All day

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?
Yes, But i was unbanned

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?
All day

10. Do you have Skype?
Yes

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?
Yes, I was a GM on a server Called Project Fear

12. Tell us a little about yourself.
Im lay Back person, I like too listen to everyone and I like to be friends with everyone, I not mean I listen to everyone equaly

13. Explain why you think you would be a good ZwowZ GM.
I like to be a GM on zwowz because I was a GM before and I know everyone on the server and that I can keep everything in Control, Keep everyone happy, be fair, make sure that every new member is Happy and knows where everything is, (also i can do Tickets alot)

14. What interests you most about the GM position?
What Interests me the most is to make sure everyone is happy and having fun and to get more people on the server to get the server more populated so we can stay running for a long time.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the Server/Community?
The Positive additions I could make is to find bugs and report them to admins so no one complains about them and too keep people in the game with events,BG,Arenas Ect...

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?
No, this would not be a problem because. When you have better spelling and grammar it makes you look like your not a retard or unmature.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?
My suggestion is too have more GM's online so no one is waiting 20 minutes to get a ticket answered.

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
I would first freeze everyone in the event put them all in a line, and figure out who started it and Boot them out of the event.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ?
The most important thing that GM is to make sure that the players are happy and that no one is bored with the server and to make sure there's no bugs and that all the trolls/Hackers/Spammers are not ruining the server for people's game play.
Bionic
VIP
VIP

Number of Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top