LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Wolverine's GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:announcement: Wolverine's GM Application

Post  Wolv3rine on Sat Jul 21, 2012 12:40 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name?

Wolverine (+ Apollo, Lake, Grievous, Bilbo, Baine)

2. Where in the world are you located?

The United States of America

3. What time zone are you located in?

Eastern Daylight Time (EDT) - UTC/GMT -5 hours

4. How old are you?

I'm 19 years old.

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long?

Yes. I began playing shortly after the release of BC, and I've played intermittently since then.

6. How long have you played on ZwowZ?

I've played here for about a year and some. (Since Early April/2011)

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)

I'm available during these times...

Weekdays (4:00 PM - 9:30 PM), Weekends (10:00 PM - 11:30 PM) / These hours are flexible.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?

Nope.

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game?

Several hours in-game, maybe another 30-45 minutes on the forums.

10. Do you have Skype?

Yes.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master?

Yes. Past experiences include... MysticWow (Hacked and Overthrown), Maelstrom-Wow (Long time ago), ZwowZ (Trial GM, left)

12. Tell us a little about yourself.

My name is Ryan. I'm originally from Edmonton (Capital of Alberta, Canada). I'm a sophomore in college, currently studying Economics. Recently began my 2nd semester break. I enjoy playing sports, mainly basketball and hockey. I like to spend free time gaming, reading, programming, sleeping, etc. I've been into WoW for a while but I realized I probably wouldn't have time for retail once I graduated from high school so decided to try out private servers. I'm a pretty calm, down to earth guy, very comical and expressive, I like to laugh, I'm social, I have a good sense of humor and I thoroughly enjoy competition. I'm assertive, fair, personable, charismatic, and I'm always open to new ways of thinking. I'm hardworking, but with that said, I do know when to let loose and have fun.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good ZwowZ GM.

I think I'd do well as a ZwowZ GM because of my experience on the server (I know just about everyone), my enjoyment of the game and my leadership skills. I think that I can positively and abundantly contribute to ZwowZ in various ways including hosting creative and fun events, being a dedicated member and supporter of the server, offering new and beneficial ideas to the server to promote growth and server enjoyment, not being afraid to make tough decisions, and having fun! I've spent a long time playing here and I feel that becoming a GM could be a nice way for me to give back to the server. Furthermore, I am a very flexible and highly available person. This will allow me to spend the time necessary to put all of these contributions into action.

14. What interests you most about the GM position?

I think that becoming a GM is a great way to further involve oneself with the server, and that's what interests me most about the position.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the Server/Community?

I think I'd do well as a ZwowZ GM because of my experience on the server, my enjoyment of the game and my leadership skills. I think that I can positively and abundantly contribute to ZwowZ in various ways including hosting creative and fun events, being a dedicated member and supporter of the server, offering new and beneficial ideas to the server to promote growth and server enjoyment, not being afraid to make tough decisions, and having fun! I've spent a long time playing here and I feel that becoming a GM could be a nice way for me to give back to the server. Furthermore, I am a very flexible and highly available person. This will allow me to spend the time necessary to put all of these contributions into action. (Q. 13)
I'm also an active member of the server/community.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why?

This wouldn't be a problem for me at all. I speak fluent English as a first language and I learned to speak Spanish as a second language upon moving to the States.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be?

I've noticed that every once in a while ZwowZ runs low on cash and has to ask players to donate. I think that a broader advertising scheme could aid in the periodical deprivation of funds. Getting the ZwowZ name out there, encouraging voting, etc., could really attract more players to this server and keep the server in good financial standing. That's all!

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad?

Determine the cause of the problem, fix that problem. I would most likely pull from my arsenal of GM commands to quickly and effectively end the disorderly conduct. In saying this, though, I do want to be clear that in no way would I abuse my commands.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do?

Honestly, I don't think there's any one thing that's most important for a GM to do. Being a GM should come with many responsibilities... To name a few:

Promote the server (recruit), make the sever enjoyable to all of the players, be able and available to assist players, contribute to the server (various ways of doing this), and possess the dedication and commitment necessary to do these things.

________________________________________________Thanks for your consideration!

Last edited by Wolv3rine on Thu Aug 23, 2012 6:30 pm; edited 5 times in total
Wolv3rine
Super Poster
Super Poster

Number of Posts : 83
Residence : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Wolverine's GM Application

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 25, 2012 5:12 am

Bruv. weren't you GM before?

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolv3rine on Wed Jul 25, 2012 3:00 pm

Yep. Trial for a few days a while ago... Then I temporarily left server. Now I'm back.

Super Poster

Number of Posts : 83
Residence : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top