LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Read Completely

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:announcement: Read Completely

Post  Anguskhan on Tue Dec 11, 2012 10:40 pm

New Forum. You will need to make a new account, so please do so. (for those that didn't click on "New Forum" the url is: http://legacywow.proboards.com/index.cgi ).

Ok everyone, because of a few things that have happened, we are looking to change the server a bit.

We need:
-Builders. I will make an application for builders very soon next to the GM applications. These people will be in charge of building custom events (staircase events, mazes, etc). It is required to have skype, and I will contact you to talk before you are accepted.

-GMs. We need more GMs and we will be looking out to the population for this. On December 18th, I will clear all current GM applications off of the forums. The questions will also change, but it would be wise to save your current application. If you do not want to wait, we are looking at all GM applications on the new forums.

-Ideas. This will involve the entire community. We need to see what kind of things you guys want in the server. Whether it's more PvE, custom PvP, world PvP, staircases, custom bosses, cooler morphs, it doesn't matter. We want your ideas. Post them in this thread (4.3.4 -> Ideas / Suggestions).

If you are interested in helping then please let us know. We need all the help we can get to make this work.
Anguskhan
Admin
Admin

Number of Posts : 84
Residence : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top