LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

My GM application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:announcement: My GM application

Post  jdhyp12 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 3:54 am

lPersonal information:
Greetings! My name is Jay, I am currently 23 years old, and I live in Saskatoon where I am studying Computer Science at a local business academy - I'm currently on my first semester.
I live in Canada, but I'm almost always online, so I would almost always be reachable.
I'm a nice and friendly guy (or so I've been told ) and I value friendships and colleagues very much.
I spend most of my time programming in Java or hanging out with my friends.
I am a HUGE audiophile, and I spend a lot of time getting my hands on high quality music and equipment.

Application information:
I would be more than willing to fill the role where ever it's needed.

Past experience:
I have some experience from servers that have vanished from the surface of the internet years ago - among those, I used to be a gamemaster on a server running The Burning Crusade (it's been a long time, though), santa As this was back in '08, I believe the server is long-closed, however. It ran Antrix, as far as I recall, but I know quite a few of the old MaNGOS core commands from other private projects.

Motivation:
My experience with World of Warcraft dates back to release, where I started out playing horde on the Deathwing EU server - I wasn't much of a PVP'er, and I constantly found myself running dungeons with my friends. Later on during vanilla I ended up spending loads of my time exploring the vast world Blizzard created with vanilla, mostly in the form of walljumping
I had a blast playing with my guild back then, which consisted of people from all walks of life, and from all around the world - and I made some friendships that I still value to this day, which, in the end, is what means the most to me.
As the game progressed through the expansion-packs, I slowly lost interest and finally quit during the release of Cataclysm.
My primary reason for applying is that I'd really love to become part of another dedicated staff-team, that takes good care of its players.
I love spending time working through the ticketing system, helping players in the process - this could be anything from a simple bug to something larger, it all interests me, because I know that I'm helping out a great community.
What really peaked my interest about this place is the professionalism, which really makes me interested in a staff-position. Most servers out there are so unprofessional and treats players in such a degrading manner, which I hate. When I used to help out on large servers, what people said set me apart from the other gamemasters was my professionalism, both in communication and in handling the issues at hand - I put alot of pride into the work I'm doing, which also acts as a huge motivational factor for me.
Just to feed into the cliché; I'm a very rapid learner, and I'm quick to accept more efficient ways to solve issues, which also, in turn, increases my productivity.
I truly think I would be an asset to your staff-team, and I'd be more than happy to help out where ever needed - and I have a whole lot of experience with the general World of Warcraft universe that stems from playing since release, which would also help me gain insight into most problems that could arise among the playerbase.

Playtime-information:
I have not played yet Razz

All in all, I hope you will consider me for the position, and if you have any futher questions, I can be reached either via PM or on my email, which I'm sure you have in your database.

jdhyp12

Number of Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: My GM application

Post  subaru190 on Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:17 pm

Great app buddy, not in the position to say whether or not you can be a GM but the only problem I see is that you haven't stuck to the template.. Apart from that there is great detail and I wish you the best of luck!

subaru190

Number of Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top