LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.


Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:announcement: Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

Post  Bowsnhoes on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:23 pm

OK, Suggestions, highly recommend them...
First off, No bag vendor, make us start with bags...
Second... stop it with all the unwanted vendors...
Third,... aim to be proffesional... No costume/morph vendor.. One pvp place.. One duel area..One mall.. make a second location of a mall that conists of vendors of RP gear to mog with.. Make that LOCATION SIMPLE AS POSSIBLE.. just teleporter, and vendors. and transmog npc.. nothing else..

New Mall should be Dalaran sewer, friendly with both factions..it doesnt allow pvp or duels.. so it will put the duel zone to USE... Its a bad ass mall.. organized, legit.. gives you that pvp feel.. and yes, This is a PVP server.. no one wants to jump on a instant 85 server thinking they are gnna Pve.. if they want to pve.. they would be at a blizzlike realm, plain and simple... or even be playing retail...

3 stages of gear is enough.. any more stages is boring and lame.. any less is to easy..

we start with blues(Vicious).. (Honor=s11) and then (Arena=s12...)..

one land/flying mount for horde/ one land/flying mount for alliance.. dont give them option to choose from more.. let that be exclusive for donors.. so it makes the demand high..

No barber chairs, no speed boosts since mall is not that big.... whatever players need they can go to the retail locations and npcs to do those things.

VENDORS. need new skins.. nothing to big.. nothing to small... and again.. simple.. try not to get skins with glowing models.. or somesort.. want even the players with the cheap cave box computers to not lag...


Here are screenshots of the new mall....( Hopefully)...

Horde Starter Spawn Point, with the red flagged tunnel..


Alliance Starter spawn point, with the blue flagged tunnel..


Innkeeper or Globe skin teleporter location.


Npc Locations


Armor Locations


Reagant/food vendors.



Thank you.
avatar
Bowsnhoes
Member
Member

Number of Posts : 19
Registration : 2012-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

Post  Mystik on Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:27 am

I only agree on the first part, for a "clear mall" "duel zone etc" , the fact u wanna turn this server to PvP and only, i don't agree with that , PvE is a different aspect of the game that unlocks a whole new lvl of things, just ask urself, why does every1 play on the freaking retarded monster wow that is so bugged, just cause of the pve content, also if u check ppl online at molten ull see that on servers with able pve content players are way more.

"3 stages of gear is enough.. any more stages is boring and lame.. any less is to easy..

we start with blues(Vicious).. (Honor=s11) and then (Arena=s12...).." thats the worse thing the server can do to fuck up things. Ask urself, why every1 says that retail 4.3.4 sucks so hard and every1 is w8ing for a 4.3.4 Private Server , taking cataclysmic on 4.3.4 is dumb mode easy, u just have to w8 a few weeks , if the gms/devs did that it would result in the same thing as the 4.0.6 . DEAD arenas. The way THINGS SHOULD WORK : start in BLoodthirsty -> Honor for Vicious -> Arena Points for Ruthless -> Arena Points and Rating for Cataclysmic , to be more precise , 1630 rating in any bracket for gloves , 1.8 for chest , 1.9 for pants then 2k in 3v3 for head , 2.2k in 3v3 for shoulders.

Also don't take this offensive but i think that this mall would be very bad.

Mystik
Member
Member

Number of Posts : 26
Registration : 2012-09-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

Post  Bowsnhoes on Wed Oct 03, 2012 12:08 pm

Mystik wrote:I only agree on the first part, for a "clear mall" "duel zone etc" , the fact u wanna turn this server to PvP and only, i don't agree with that , PvE is a different aspect of the game that unlocks a whole new lvl of things, just ask urself, why does every1 play on the freaking retarded monster wow that is so bugged, just cause of the pve content, also if u check ppl online at molten ull see that on servers with able pve content players are way more.

"3 stages of gear is enough.. any more stages is boring and lame.. any less is to easy..

we start with blues(Vicious).. (Honor=s11) and then (Arena=s12...).." thats the worse thing the server can do to fuck up things. Ask urself, why every1 says that retail 4.3.4 sucks so hard and every1 is w8ing for a 4.3.4 Private Server , taking cataclysmic on 4.3.4 is dumb mode easy, u just have to w8 a few weeks , if the gms/devs did that it would result in the same thing as the 4.0.6 . DEAD arenas. The way THINGS SHOULD WORK : start in BLoodthirsty -> Honor for Vicious -> Arena Points for Ruthless -> Arena Points and Rating for Cataclysmic , to be more precise , 1630 rating in any bracket for gloves , 1.8 for chest , 1.9 for pants then 2k in 3v3 for head , 2.2k in 3v3 for shoulders.

Also don't take this offensive but i think that this mall would be very bad.

Bro, they are blizzlike... and already known.. up and going... we cant compete.. so all we can do is build a client base of pvp players.. and most players on both of those servers pvp.. or pve for gear to pvp with.
avatar
Bowsnhoes
Member
Member

Number of Posts : 19
Registration : 2012-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

Post  Krystar on Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:45 pm

Bowsnhoes wrote:
Mystik wrote:I only agree on the first part, for a "clear mall" "duel zone etc" , the fact u wanna turn this server to PvP and only, i don't agree with that , PvE is a different aspect of the game that unlocks a whole new lvl of things, just ask urself, why does every1 play on the freaking retarded monster wow that is so bugged, just cause of the pve content, also if u check ppl online at molten ull see that on servers with able pve content players are way more.

"3 stages of gear is enough.. any more stages is boring and lame.. any less is to easy..

we start with blues(Vicious).. (Honor=s11) and then (Arena=s12...).." thats the worse thing the server can do to fuck up things. Ask urself, why every1 says that retail 4.3.4 sucks so hard and every1 is w8ing for a 4.3.4 Private Server , taking cataclysmic on 4.3.4 is dumb mode easy, u just have to w8 a few weeks , if the gms/devs did that it would result in the same thing as the 4.0.6 . DEAD arenas. The way THINGS SHOULD WORK : start in BLoodthirsty -> Honor for Vicious -> Arena Points for Ruthless -> Arena Points and Rating for Cataclysmic , to be more precise , 1630 rating in any bracket for gloves , 1.8 for chest , 1.9 for pants then 2k in 3v3 for head , 2.2k in 3v3 for shoulders.

Also don't take this offensive but i think that this mall would be very bad.

Bro, they are blizzlike... and already known.. up and going... we cant compete.. so all we can do is build a client base of pvp players.. and most players on both of those servers pvp.. or pve for gear to pvp with.

Im new to the server and since its still low in population I thought Id jump on the forums and come here and give feedback on to how things should be to be succesful but this guy has the perfect mindset even better than mine. Great IDEAS! great option for a mall. I can see this server going viral if these changes were made! make it happen! +1

Krystar
Member
Member

Number of Posts : 1
Registration : 2012-10-04

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

Post  Anguskhan on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:00 pm

I am making the new mall as I am typing this right now (the server is being brought down to fix bg/arenas hopefully, so I have time to respond =P ). We are for sure having all four of the item tiers for PvP. We need to have that, at least to start out with (we feel). We are hoping to have some PvE in the future, but for now, there will be only PvP. This is because PvE will take a bit longer to fix (mainly the LFG and LFR npcs).

We like how we are going to have mounts set up once I finish all of the actual prices. I know as a player I would be pissed if I played for months upon months, and only had 1 mount to ride around on, unless I paid $40. We are going to have mounts that will be earned through various ways in PvP. Some may be earned through BG wins (as in after you win 200bgs, you get a congratulatory mount). Some will be rating required, others will be bought through tokens or honor. Not all mounts will be available to earn, since there will be a good majority for VIPs only. But it would be unfair, at least to us, to only give players the chance of getting 1-2 mounts.

We have found that people really do love the costume npc, but it will be put in the fun/transmog mall instead of the main mall, and when you enter arenas, it will demorph you so that you can't abuse the costumes. They will only be for fun, for the people that do seem to enjoy them.

If you have ideas for good vendor skins, please let us know. We think the skins we have are nice, but they are getting old, that's for sure. We just can't seem to find many skins that are half decent compared to them.

avatar
Anguskhan
Admin
Admin

Number of Posts : 84
Registration : 2012-06-13
Age : 24
Residence : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

Post  HolyFot on Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:37 pm

Epic post Bowsnhoes, were taking this highly into consideration. Granted we have been a PVP server for years, but promoting PVP is our ultimate goal and focus.

_________________
avatar
HolyFot
Developer / Owner
Developer / Owner

Number of Posts : 25
Registration : 2012-07-13

View user profile http://www.legacywow.com

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

Post  Bowsnhoes on Fri Oct 05, 2012 3:41 pm

Thanks fot, and Angus, the mall looks sick Very Happy.. ok for the trainers.., the goblins that wear the different tiers would be best.. they look nice, organized. and are small, so it wont cause so much attention in the middle..



I havent played + 4.3 so idk if there are any npcs with ruthless/cata armor or anything like that.. but those would be nice for the specific armor genre...

And the runeforge would look perfect if it was right behind and inside the wall so it doesnt show its size and just the bottom skull portion..
avatar
Bowsnhoes
Member
Member

Number of Posts : 19
Registration : 2012-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

Post  Anguskhan on Fri Oct 05, 2012 5:51 pm

To be completely honest, the mall is tiny. I could not imagine being on a server where that is the mall for more than an hour.. even if it is only made for "starting off". You know people are going to just stand around in it. And if you get more than 40-50 people in that space, everyone will lag out for sure.
avatar
Anguskhan
Admin
Admin

Number of Posts : 84
Registration : 2012-06-13
Age : 24
Residence : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

Post  Bowsnhoes on Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:26 pm

Anguskhan wrote:To be completely honest, the mall is tiny. I could not imagine being on a server where that is the mall for more than an hour.. even if it is only made for "starting off". You know people are going to just stand around in it. And if you get more than 40-50 people in that space, everyone will lag out for sure.

thats why its perfect, its not supposed to hold all of those vendors.. even transmog npcs can be placed in there own zone all together... and it looks small cause some npcs are giant!.. the reason why we didnt have population way back then.. is because the malls were over flowing with npcs.. 3 people on youtube did reviews on zwowz.. and they all said the same thing.. to many vendors and they all look the same, so they dont know where anythings at.... but whoever was in command of the server was informed that there players were "bored"... so they kept introducing more things and more things to keep there players busy.. now we have morph npc, free transmog.. free gear from presets..... shirt,tabard and mount vendor.. barber chair.. these things keep players so busy choosing that the other players that are all READY TO GO and pvp have to wait for there opponents to finish.. like these little things keep players from actually GETTING WITH THE PROGRAM to just pvp, arena, get it started.. start some drama/smack talk in lfg... its also keeping them from ACTUALLY USING THE DUEL ZONE...

make us start with bags,.. food/poisons stack in one bagslot.. no potions or buff vendors.. just one boring mount for alliance, one boring mount for horde.. dont give them options to choose... we already have VIPS.. so they will be the ones to choose things/cosmetics.. and when regular players see someone with a badass mount.. there gonna have to donate.. maybe let donations be 25-30$... and they can get vip/full ruthless, but even they have to still arena for cata.. let Vicious be starter gear, ruthless be honor gear.. cata be arena...

this will work, just try it... the way things have been going obviously havent been working. Sad Trust me.. if it doesnt work.. then whats the loss?

avatar
Bowsnhoes
Member
Member

Number of Posts : 19
Registration : 2012-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Legacy WoW Leap of hope.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum