LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Game master.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:announcement: Game master.

Post  Malz09 on Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:37 pm

Main character,Anour.Only character i play Smile.
I am originally located in england.
I am age 16, 17 this october 18th.
I've played retail for about 5 and a half years,Have alot of experience on it Smile.
Played zwowz A year and a half.
The specific dates i can be gm will be, Mostly everyday At 1:00 Pm.To about 1 in the morning.In the weekends all night.I can also help recruit players knowing that im really good at that.
No i have never been banned. Smile
I spend about 14-15 hours every day, My forums page is also open also.So approximately the same time as that.
Yes i do have skype.
Yes i've had gm experience Before, On a popular server named wow-dark until it shut down due to Time closure.I've had 9 months experience on wow mortal.Really experienced with players also.Well my names Malik, I've wanted to be a gm here for a while because it seems like a well organised server and doesn't get the credit it deserves, Since its mostly organised than a lot of other populated server, So this is why im writing an Application To Zwowz I also Know a gm friend of mine here known as Anguskhan.
I would be good, Because i've recruited a few players already, Im really nice and stable with players, Not to rough, Not to nice.So i can keep it on a rough and steady level of the amount of respect we both deserve.I also think its a good idea because of the ,population increasement.
I make a positive game master because Ive already helped recruit a few players and, It really intrests me because Its nice to be a gm on a server with everything fixed and running, But not many people online, So i want to help fix that.
My positive additons would probably be, Helping gms out If theyre unsure about something, Telling a few mates to try the server out, Advertising it on populted servers (With permission).Its no problem, My grammar is fine towards Players,Adults.No problem at all.
My suggestion would be, To recruit daily gms that would take time into helping the server get more populated, Its what im intrested in.
Well, Indeed events can get out of control.But i would freeze them One by One and tell everyone to relax, And sort out the situation, Then ofcourse get back to continuing the event.
Most important thing a gm can do, Is make a player feel Comfortable and Know how to control players safely.
I thank you very much for reading my application, Really hope i get the job, If not a trial test.Im a really suitable Game master for this server, Please take it in to regards.
Written by, Malik Smile.

Malz09

Number of Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Game master.

Post  Mystik on Tue Sep 25, 2012 7:11 am

Define your "alot of experience" a GM must know literraly everything about the game to be in position to help players. In my PoV a gm must even know to explain players how become better in their PvE or PvP gameplay, so id like to know ur PvP Experience also ur Raiding experience , as always im not the guy who will decide anything im just saying what im expecting from a GM , i also think you should specify the kind of GM you wanna become, there are Event GMs etc.

Mystik

Number of Posts : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anguskhan on Tue Sep 25, 2012 8:29 am

Well for one, we don't have "specific GM positions" right now. If you are a GM, you do everything. Also, a GM really shouldn't have to know everything about the game in order to teach other players how to play. That is not the job of a GM. If someone wants to know how to play, then the GM should just tell them to follow google, it's what I do. All a GM needs to do is be able to help out with problems or bugs that come up in game so that the Devs don't have to.
Anguskhan
Admin
Admin

Number of Posts : 84
Residence : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Mystik on Tue Sep 25, 2012 11:35 am

Anguskhan wrote:Well for one, we don't have "specific GM positions" right now. If you are a GM, you do everything. Also, a GM really shouldn't have to know everything about the game in order to teach other players how to play. That is not the job of a GM. If someone wants to know how to play, then the GM should just tell them to follow google, it's what I do. All a GM needs to do is be able to help out with problems or bugs that come up in game so that the Devs don't have to.
I've seen wotlk PS that have GMs that give players tips on how to get better in PvP.

Mystik

Number of Posts : 26

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Anguskhan on Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Yes, but that is a different private server than ours. Tabernacle and Fot do not require us to know how to play every class well enough in PvE and PvP in order to tell people how to better themselves. Often we will do it out of being nice, but we are not required to.
Anguskhan
Admin
Admin

Number of Posts : 84
Residence : Texas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Malz09 on Sun Oct 28, 2012 5:52 am

Mystik wrote:Define your "alot of experience" a GM must know literraly everything about the game to be in position to help players. In my PoV a gm must even know to explain players how become better in their PvE or PvP gameplay, so id like to know ur PvP Experience also ur Raiding experience , as always im not the guy who will decide anything im just saying what im expecting from a GM , i also think you should specify the kind of GM you wanna become, there are Event GMs etc.

It has nothing to do, With telling players how to play, A game-masters responsibility is to sort out problems, Bug, Ect, And to make sure at the end of the day, The players happy and settled.

Malz09

Number of Posts : 3

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top