LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Korrupt GM app.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:announcement: Korrupt GM app.

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 13, 2012 4:20 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Korrupt and Bèástie.

2. Where in the world are you located? Australia.

3. What time zone are you located in? AEST

4. How old are you? I am 19 years old.

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? Yes, I played retail for several years, started in early BC so probably 5 or so years.

6. How long have you played on ZwowZ? Since late august last year.

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc)
Every weekday from 5pm - 7pm and possibly from 5pm - 2am on weekends.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason? Yes, I had my account suspended for hitting a gm outside of gurubashi arena with the auto attack bug (running into an arena getting attacked then running out.)

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? On the forums I spend a good 30 minutes reading through bug posts, exploits and gaming chat. I spend a few hours on WoW each day.

10. Do you have skype? Yes

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? No, I am positive I can make the game a fun environment for everyone on the server.

12. Tell us a little about yourself. My name is Lucas, I am from NSW Australia, I like to play football and I love martial arts, I like to game in my spare time and enjoy making people laugh. I like alot of genres of music and I am a very open minded person and respect EVERYONE'S beliefs and points of view.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good ZwowZ GM. Like I said, I would like to make ZwowZ a fun gaming environment for everyone, I would like to host events and give out some good prizes! I also like to go to other servers and recruit every once and a while... I use to do this on WoWDark all the time. I think I could keep the players interested in the server when they are bored and have nothing to do.

14. What interests you most about the GM position? I think it would be a fun opportunity to prove to the devs that I can be a good, and worthy GM, and earn some respect from them.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the Server/Community? Same as Q 13. I like to duel with friends and figure out new ways to make the game even more fun. I could help contribute to ZwowZ becoming a well populated, respected and exciting gaming community.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? No, this would not be a problem to me. I can be professional in all situations if necessary.

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Don't really have many suggestions since we have the best devs out there... only suggestion I'd give is having more GMs online (I have heard people complaining about there not being enough gms online)

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ?
I would find the source of the problem, warn them, then send them to the ZwowZ mall.

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? Keep all players interested in the server, make it fun and exciting, and of course recruit.

Thanks if you read the app..
Lucas.

Last edited by Beastie on Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:50 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Korrupt GM app.

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:28 pm

+1, The only knock back is the Ban that you recently had, But other than that Great and Good luck

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum