LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Alexgeo's GM Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:announcement: Alexgeo's GM Application

Post  alexgeo on Mon Aug 20, 2012 10:36 am

1. What is your main character's in-game name? Bamf

2. Where in the world are you located? Im located in Athens, Greece.

3. What time zone are you located in? Im located in GMT+2 time zone.

4. How old are you? Im 16 years old.

5. Have you played Retail and if so, for how long? I have been playing retail since World of Warcraft 1 and I still am.

6. How long have you played on ZwowZ? Just for a week but i think its a great server and i would love to help it improve even more Smile

7. What times exactly can you GM? (Be specific please : Days/Times etc) Im available on all the days of the week from 11am to midnight GMT+2 time.

8. Have you ever been banned for any reason?No, i have never been banned from either retail or a private server.

9. How much time each day do you spend on WoW, on the forums or in-game? Almost all day long. Smile

10. Do you have Skype? Yes I do. Message me for more info.

11. Have you had previous experience as a Game Master? Yes i have. In fact, I have been a GM in almost every private server I have joined. I have also had my own private server for a year so i know all the GM commands by heart.

12. Tell us a little about yourself. Im a 16 year old boy and i love wow. I am pretty mature for my age and quite intelligent. I also do track and field if you would like to know...Razz I love helping people and especially when it comes to my favourite entertaining activity; world of warcraft.

13. Explain why you think you would be a good ZwowZ GM. I believe I would be a really good GM for ZwowZ because as mentioned above I am mature and intelligent and I love helping people. I also love wow so i would do anything about it. I think thats all you need to know about me for now Very Happy

14. What interests you most about the GM position? Whats interests me the most about the GM position is that this way I will be able to help the players of the server and the server itself. I have had experiences from private servers where GM's were acting irresponsibly and wouldnt respond to the players' tickets and help them. I dont want to be that kind of GM.

15. What positive additions could you (or do you already) make to the Server/Community? I will give the server a lot of ideas about how it can be improved and be more fun for the players.

16. We require all GM's to act professional at all times, this includes proper spelling and grammar. If this would be a problem for you, please explain why? This would not be a problem at all. As you have probably noticed already i can speak english quite fluently. Smile

17. If you were going to submit a suggestion for us, what would it be? Well, maybe you could add some events to make the players even more interested in playing on the server.

18. Events can get out of control, how would you pull a situation under control if it went bad ? I would gather all the players that take part in the event, talk to them about the rules they must follow and tell them i would be watching them so they should be carefull and act properly. Remember; all players respect the GM's Wink

19. What do you think is the most important thing a GM can do ? The most important thing a GM can do, and i say that from my personal experience as both a player and a GM, is answering the players' tickets as fast as possible and be able to help them immediately. For all the above I believe that I would be a really good and helpfull GM for the server so please make your decision and contact me as soon as possible. Thank you Smile

alexgeo

Number of Posts : 1

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top