LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.


Omni's GM App.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:announcement: Omni's GM App.

Post  Omni on Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:51 am

I do not want a permanent position within staff, just want to be given .npc add/del command to create mall.. and object.. after Im done with fixing the mall on how it should look.. remove the commands or ban the account I would have to create to get those commands on....

I seriously want to get over with this... I cant stand playing on a server with no population and cant stand playing on Shitty servers because of that one reason... please. let me help you help me?.. want somewhere to fucking play and have fun when I have my time off work./ real life/ when I absolutly got shit to do before noon monday-thursdays.
avatar
Omni
Member
Member

Number of Posts : 4
Registration : 2012-07-11
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  Guest on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:30 pm

-1 Pointless App. Srsly you have posted all over the fourms yet no one has seen you ingame or trying to help the server all you have said is the downfall of the server> Your new and flaming on the fourms asking for a couple of commands... Srsly

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  scheMe on Fri Jul 13, 2012 6:53 pm

-1

scheMe
ZwowZ staff
ZwowZ staff

Number of Posts : 7
Registration : 2012-06-14
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  Omni on Fri Jul 13, 2012 10:35 pm

Lol, Iv been here longer then all of you.. Trust me... and downfall? you idiot, the staff/owners need direct critiscm, shut your face if you dont like the truth... if the servers been doing so good then why dont we have population?.. yeah thats what I thought kid. shut up... everything I say is true...
avatar
Omni
Member
Member

Number of Posts : 4
Registration : 2012-07-11
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  scheMe on Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:13 am

Omni wrote:Lol, Iv been here longer then all of you.. Trust me... and downfall? you idiot, the staff/owners need direct critiscm, shut your face if you dont like the truth... if the servers been doing so good then why dont we have population?.. yeah thats what I thought kid. shut up... everything I say is true...
I've never seen you online. Leave if you think the server is shit. Laughing

scheMe
ZwowZ staff
ZwowZ staff

Number of Posts : 7
Registration : 2012-06-14
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:20 am

Ikr, I'v never seen you on the server + Your looking for command syou just got pissed of Direct critism so please. Just calm down and if you dont like the server just go?

Srsly We are getting enough with the population these last updates so yeah, There doing good, So please if you havent got anything good to say about their work just dont say it tbh. I Got through lets say a good 12-14 Decent BGS With 5-9 Players on Alliance and Horde.

So Obv the population is driving up slowly.


Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  Guest on Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:17 pm

I been here for over a year and i dont even know u or it might be cause u changed names recently but if u didnt, i dont even know u.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  scheMe on Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:22 pm

Woosshh wrote:I been here for over a year and i dont even know u or it might be cause u changed names recently but if u didnt, i dont even know u.

I can tell you now you're not going to get any commands or gm...

scheMe
ZwowZ staff
ZwowZ staff

Number of Posts : 7
Registration : 2012-06-14
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  Guest on Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:45 pm

scheMe wrote:
Woosshh wrote:I been here for over a year and i dont even know u or it might be cause u changed names recently but if u didnt, i dont even know u.

I can tell you now you're not going to get any commands or gm...

So basicly all you actually need to have to be GM on this server is a perfect english grammar, please... No one even knew you before u became GM and alot of people still don't know you.

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  scheMe on Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:52 am

Woosshh wrote:
scheMe wrote:
Woosshh wrote:I been here for over a year and i dont even know u or it might be cause u changed names recently but if u didnt, i dont even know u.

I can tell you now you're not going to get any commands or gm...

So basicly all you actually need to have to be GM on this server is a perfect english grammar, please... No one even knew you before u became GM and alot of people still don't know you.

What does grammar have anything to do with this?
btw, I had something to contribute to the server. Like it or not.

scheMe
ZwowZ staff
ZwowZ staff

Number of Posts : 7
Registration : 2012-06-14
Age : 19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  Guest on Thu Jul 19, 2012 4:01 am

scheMe wrote:
Woosshh wrote:
scheMe wrote:
Woosshh wrote:I been here for over a year and i dont even know u or it might be cause u changed names recently but if u didnt, i dont even know u.

I can tell you now you're not going to get any commands or gm...

So basicly all you actually need to have to be GM on this server is a perfect english grammar, please... No one even knew you before u became GM and alot of people still don't know you.

What does grammar have anything to do with this?
btw, I had something to contribute to the server. Like it or not.

If grammar hasn't anything to do with it than why did u said : I can tell you now you're not going to get any commands or gm...

Add me on skype and explain it all plx, i got all day

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Omni's GM App.

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum