LegacyWoW
Welcome tho the Community forum Of LegacyWoW #1 private server 4.x.x.

Dont have a Forum account yet? Register.

Got a account Log in.

Have fun.

Hunter Bugs

View previous topic View next topic Go down

:announcement: Hunter Bugs

Post  Bereyl on Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:20 pm

Might as well start one for every class, here is my 2 cents:

Rapid Recuperation - "You gain 12 focus every 3 sec while under the effect of Rapid Fire, and you gain 50 focus instantly when you gain Rapid Killing."

You do not gain this buff when you Rapid Fire, but you do gain the buff when you Trap Launcher. But the buff you get says 'regenerating 2% mana every 2 sec.' I cannot tell if it regenerates any focus at all. I'm also not sure if you get the buff when you get Rapid Killing, i don't believe you do but i haven't done specific testing on that portion of it.

Careful Aim - "Increases the critical strike chance of your Steady Shot, Cobra Shot and Aimed Shot by 60% on targets who are above 80% health."

Tested quickly on a random paladin while naked and with starting bow, 0% crit chance ranged.
13 steady shots 4 miss 9 hits, no crits.
1 aimed shot 1 hit

Bombardment - "When you critically hit with your Multi-Shot your next Multi-Shot's focus cost will be reduced by 50%."

Procs on EVERY attack, even auto shot.

Improved Serpent Sting (second portion) - "Your Serpent Sting also does instant damage equal to 30% of its total periodic effect."

I tested on dummies and there was no initial instant damage.

Traps - Traps are currently replacing previously laid traps of a different type. ex: If you place a frost trap, then you place a snake trap, you will only have a snake trap active. The trap types share a cd, and hunters can have 1 of all 3 types at a time:
"Patch 3.2.0 (2009-08-04): Traps now have separate 30 second cooldown categories: Fire (Immolation Trap, Explosive Trap and Black Arrow), Frost (Freezing Trap, Frost Trap) and Nature (Snake Trap). A hunter can have one trap of each category placed at one time."

Kill Command - "Give the command to kill, causing your pet to instantly inflict 8706 damage to its target. Your Pet's happiness increases the damage done.

The pet must be in combat and within 5 yards of the target to Kill Command."

Pet does not have to be in combat, nor does the pet have to be within 5yards of target. It is currently unlimited range as long as your pet is alive, and you can target the enemy.

Readiness - "When activated, this ability immediately finishes the cooldown on all Hunter abilities."

Not quite sure where to put this, but it's a bug with hunter spells..it's currently resetting the cooldown on the Draenei racial 'Gift of the Naaru'. Not sure of any other cooldowns it may be resetting that it's not supposed to.

Camouflage - "You blend into your surroundings, causing you and your pet to be untargetable by ranged attacks. Also reduces the range at which enemy creatures can detect you, and provides stealth while stationary.

You can lay traps while camouflaged, but any damage done by you or your pet will cancel the effect. Cannot be cast while in combat. Lasts for 1 min."

Almost nothing in this ability works right..you should be unable to be attacked by range moves, but target-able (last i knew, correct me if wrong). If you stop moving for so many seconds, i don't know the exact number, you should become stealthed. You should also be able to lay traps while the buff is active, currently any action you take de-camouflages you. Also not sure, but i think you're supposed to be able to use mend pet while camouflaged. If anyone with a retail hunter could check, that'd help.

Last edited by Bereyl on Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:25 am; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : added trap bugs/kill command/readiness/camouflage)
Bereyl

Number of Posts : 13
Residence : New Hapshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

:announcement: Re: Hunter Bugs

Post  sparc on Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:07 am

Hopefully these will get resolved because they are much needed in game

Super Poster

Number of Posts : 127

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Bereyl on Sat Aug 04, 2012 2:47 pm

added some more spells. -bump-
Bereyl

Number of Posts : 13
Residence : New Hapshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Wolv3rine on Mon Aug 06, 2012 5:46 pm

bump

Super Poster

Number of Posts : 83
Residence : New Hampshire

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  HolyFot on Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:49 pm

I will try to get to these soon, thanks.

Developer / Owner

Number of Posts : 25

View user profile http://www.legacywow.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sparc on Wed Aug 08, 2012 4:52 pm

BUMPTY! these are really needed

Super Poster

Number of Posts : 127

View user profile

Back to top Go down